'Saphira Sailing' is a blog about a Flying Tern 14 sailboat. I sail Saphira regularly and post the many new adventures I have on dock six In PDHM.

Monday 16 April 2012

A day late for a new adventure.

Yesterday, Sunday, April 15... was the day  PDHM (Port Dover Harbour Marina) opened! Currently there are a few power boats in but no sailboats. Saphira will probably spash closer to May when things start to warm up. As of Tempus Fugit..well she will go In this Saturday!!

Just an update..

Thanks,
  

Feel free to comment, follow, email, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm trying to find basic information about Flying Tern sailboats. I have acquired an old boat and I'm thinking about restoring it. It has a wooden mast and boom. Do you know if there is a replacement aluminum spar set available for this boat. I enjoyed looking at your web site. I'm a sailor in SC. Skip Hardin on Facebook. Two of my sons live in St Thomas and sail regularly also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your content it is really very inspiring for I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.ChinhQuach

    ReplyDelete