'Saphira Sailing' is a blog about a Flying Tern 14 sailboat. I sail Saphira regularly and post the many new adventures I have on dock six In PDHM.

Friday 6 April 2012

Fast Forward In Time.

Ok, so last post was about the first sail on Saphira.....2 YEARS AGO. So I'm just going to fast forward Into where we are at now adays. It's April, the weather is still warming up and Saphira just got brand new bottom paint, all new varnish, and interior paint, as well as 1 new cockpit bench and new oak plywood covers on both. YES there were also finishing touches and some new hardware as well. Currently she is at my grandparents house waiting for the Marina to open, so she can be splashed. I will probably wait till May when the weather warms up though. Pictures will be up shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment